miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

The Best & The Worst Choice I've Ever Made

The Best & The Worst Choice I've Ever Made...


Thinking about things that I would like to do, there're some that I could have done If I had taken better decisions, or maybe wiser. Like, I could have taken karate courses, practiced a sport, or something like that. I'd like to know how to play an instrument, maybe if I hadn't spent so much time doing things that weren't actually productive, I could have learnt to play the piano or the guitar, I might have been really good on something if I had practiced or developed it, maybe I could have been a good dancer... or maybe not haha. These are simple things but that could make me happier, even though I had great moments of happiness in my childhood. Well, if I think of the best choice I've made:
... I might say to move with my dad... or, maybe since I like to help others, mostly animals, I think that has helped a lot, it makes me somehow more human. If I hadn't spent time helping to those I worry for, maybe I could have bought a lot of things I wanted, but somehow this fills me up more than what I could have bought.

Anyways, I still can do some things that I want if I dedicate the time and attention that it deserves.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario